On Point for College has entered into an exciting new partnership with New York State to launch a pilot internship program that will help our students and grads develop the experience they need to be competitive in today’s job market.
Who: All On Point for College students and graduates who have earned at least a high school or GED/HSE diploma are eligible to apply.
What: On Point will match interns with businesses that align with their career interests and we’ll pay them for their work!
Where: Internships will be hosted by businesses in the Syracuse and Utica areas.
When: Internships will run over Spring Semester 2018 until April 27, 2018. There will also be a second session of internships that run through May and June 2018. They will vary in length and hours, depending on intern availability and employer needs.
- Get paid to learn about a job or industry
- Gain on-the-job training and experience that can enhance your resume
- Network and meet employers and others in your field
- “Try on” a job or company before you commit to a fulltime job or career
- Flexible scheduling that can work around your classes and other obligations
Already have a relationship with a business you’d like to work at? No problem, bring their contact info along and we’ll see what we can do.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
Interested? Contact Adam Stuper for more information or to apply at email@example.com or 315-317-3968.