On Point for College has entered into an exciting new partnership with New York State to launch a pilot internship program that will help our students and grads develop the experience they need to be competitive in today’s job market.
Who: All On Point for College students and graduates who have earned at least a high school or GED/HSE diploma are eligible to apply.
What: On Point will match interns with businesses that align with their career interests and we’ll pay them for their work!
Where: Internships will be hosted by businesses in the Syracuse and Utica areas.
When: Internships will run over Winter Break 2018 or Spring Semester 2018. They will vary in length and hours, depending on intern availability and employer needs.
- Get paid to learn about a job or industry
- Gain on-the-job training and experience that can enhance your resume
- Network and meet employers and others in your field
- “Try on” a job or company before you commit to a fulltime job or career
- Flexible scheduling that can work around your classes and other obligations
Already have a relationship with a business you’d like to work at? No problem, bring their contact info along and we’ll see what we can do.
Applications Due Friday, November 3rd, 2017
Interested? Contact Tanya Eastman for more information or to apply at email@example.com or 315-418-0450.