On Point for College is delighted to be again partnering with New York State to offer another round of paid winter internships to help our students and grads develop the experience they need to be competitive in today’s job market.
Who: All On Point for College Syracuse students and graduates who have earned at least a high school or GED/HSE diploma are eligible to apply.
What: On Point will match interns with businesses that align with their career interests and we’ll pay them for their work!
Where: Internships will be hosted by businesses in the Syracuse area.
When: Internships will run through December 2018 and January 2019. They will vary in length and hours, depending on intern availability and employer needs.
- Get paid to learn about a job or industry
- Gain on-the-job training and experience that can enhance your resume
- Network and meet employers and others in your field
- “Try on” a job or company before you commit to a fulltime job or career
- Flexible scheduling that can work around your classes and other obligations
Already have a relationship with a business you’d like to work at? No problem, bring their contact info along and we’ll see what we can do.
INTERESTED STUDENTS SHOULD CONTACT ON POINT ASAP. FINAL APPLICATIONS DUE 10/5/18.
Interested? Contact Adam Stuper for more information or to apply at email@example.com or 315-317-3968.