Career Workshop: Success Topics
- SUNY Oswego Metro Center
- 2 S Clinton St, Syracuse NY
Learn the skills necessary for career success in a fun and interactive session... and network while you're at it! Please bring a copy of your resume & cover letter and dress in business attire as we will be reviewing your materials and taking professional head-shots.
Topics to be covered:
- Resume & cover letter basics
- Interviewing techniques and skills
- Researching and landing internships
- Leveraging your internship experience
- Developing your personal "career action plan"
- Craft your personal 30 second "elevator speech"
- Dressing for success & positive first impressions
- LinkedIn 101
- Using social media to your advantage
- Financial literacy 101
RSVP's required. Reserve your spot today by calling 315.362.5003 or online here.