Grid for Good Webinar Series
Join On Point for College and National Grid for the "Grid is Good" webinar series.
This multi-part series is especially helpful for individuals interested in a job in the energy industry, but it is open to and beneficial for individuals interested in all industries. Feel free to sign up for all of the below sessions, or just the sessions that interest you.
The following sessions will be held:
- Pre-Employment Testing Strategies | Wednesday, July 22nd at 3-4 pm
- Work Ready Bootcamp 1- Careers in Trades | Wednesday, July 29 at 3-4 pm
- Work Ready Basics in Budgeting | Wednesday, August 5th at 3-4 pm
- Careers in Energy - Trades | Wednesday, August 12th at 3-4 pm
- Careers in Energy - Women in Non-Traditional Roles | Wednesday, August 19th at 3-4 pm
- Careers in Energy - Pathways | Wednesday, August 26th at 3-4 pm
- Careers in Energy - Communication & Public Engagement | Wednesday, September 9th at 3-4 pm