On Point For College
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Outreach calls to our students continue to be a vital need to On Point for College. Every month, we do our best to contact roughly 3,000 enrolled students. Without your dedication and support, we would not be able to continue doing what we do. Please join us for one of our upcoming outreach training events.
The training agenda includes:
- Staff overview and introductions
- Technology, timeframe, commitment
- Wellness check model
- Building relationships without non-verbal cues
- Things to do and not to do during outreach
- Intersectionality and identity
- Red flags and when to escalate a situation to staff
- Using the Volunteer/ Student Interaction Form
- Using the Outreach Interaction Attempt Form
If you would like to attend this event, please register here. You will receive an RSVP reminder prior to the event.